Equipment Lease Agreement
1. Equipment Rented: PiggyBoxes LLC., D.B.A. ‘Rent A Moving Box’ (“RAMB”) hereby rents to you (the “Renter”), and Renter hereby hires from RAMB, the equipment specified in the Itemized Equipment List (the “Equipment”). Renter agrees that the quantity in the Itemized Equipment List is correct, hereby incorporated by reference, and Renter is not entitled to any other quantity.
2. Rent: Renter shall pay RAMB rent in the amounts stated in the Renter’s Invoice, adjusted for actual rental period and due before delivery. If the Renter request additional time then they will be billed immediately in accordance with the current pricing posted, hereby incorporated by reference, on www.rentamovingbox.com. Renters accepts responsibility to consult current pricing and contact us in writing with any questions.
3. Rental Terms: The rental and related charges shall commence upon the date Equipment is delivered by RAMB and shall terminate on the date Equipment is picked up by RAMB Renter accepts the responsibility to schedule and be present for both scheduled pick up and delivery dates. Renter must be available for delivery as Equipment will not be left with any 3rd party. A fee in the amount of $25.00 may be assessed if 24 hour notice to cancel is not given prior to original scheduled delivery date, or if Renter is not available to sign the Agreement and accept delivery.
Renter accepts the sole responsibility to have all Equipment ready for pickup on the specified day. If any equipment is missing, full retail price is due and can be charged without additional notice in the same manner as original payment. If missing items are found, they may be returned to our warehouse for a full refund. We may offer to make a second pick up depending on the location, however a $50 charge will apply.
After 30 days if Equipment has not been returned and Renter has not contacted RAMB in writing to purchase extra time, Renter agrees to pay full retail price for each item plus applicable taxes. On the first day after the 30th day this amount is due payable and can be charged without additional notice in the same manner as original payment.
PiggyBoxes LLC (DBA: Rent A Moving Box)
17 Hammond #401
Irvine, CA 92618
Full Retail Price:
– Small Box: $20.00 | Medium Box: $25.00 | Large Box $30.00
– Wardrobe: $50.00
– Dolly: $65.00
4. Warranty: RAMB warrants that Equipment is in satisfactory operating condition at the time of delivery and will replace (if possible) at no charge, any equipment that fails during normal operation, but not as a result of damage or mishandling by Renter. Renter uses equipment at own risk. RAMB is not responsible for damages from the misuse or mishandling of equipment.
5. Alteration: No alteration to the Equipment may be made without the prior written consent of RAMB.
6. Liability: Upon the arrival of Equipment at the Renter’s facility, the Renter will carefully inspect the Equipment to determine whether it has been damaged during delivery. In the event of any such damage, the Renter will promptly inform RAMB. If the Renter fails to notify RAMB in writing of any damages within one business day of the receipt of the Equipment, then the Renter shall be deemed to have accepted the Equipment as being in acceptable operating condition. Any damages will be presumed from the renters conduct.
7. Operation: The Renter will use the Equipment in a safe and reasonable manner for their original intended use. Renter shall not allow 3rd party to use equipment. RAMB is not responsible for the results of any loss or damages caused by the Renter’s move. The Renter shall indemnify RAMB against all losses, damages, claims, suits, actions, costs, expenses, obligations, or disbursements, including legal expenses, incurred by RAMB in any way connected to the Renters or 3rd parties use or possession of the Equipment during the Term. Renter shall be responsible for exercising proper and reasonable care of the equipment during its use. Renter accepts sole responsibility, liability and control of all Equipment during term.
8. Damages: Renter accepts that for any piece of Equipment damaged, broken, lost, stolen, or any other condition that renders the Equipment unusable the Renter will be required to pay the full retail price as specified in Section 3, immediately payable, for each piece of Equipment.
9. Payment: Renter accepts that their credit card information will be stored in a secure manner during the duration of the rental period and authorizes RAMB to make any charges related to Section 3 or Section 8 stated above.
10. Counterparts/ Electronic Signatures: This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original but all of which shall constitute one and the same instrument. For purposes of this Lease, use of a facsimile, e-mail, or other electronic medium shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.
11. Severability: Whenever possible, each provision of this Agreement, will be interpreted in such manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect under any applicable law or rule in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability will not affect any other provision or any other jurisdiction, but this Agreement will be reformed, construed, and enforced in such jurisdiction as if such invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provisions had never been contained herein.
12. Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of California and any legal action or disputes must be heard within the county of Orange.