Mother’s Day is quickly approaching so for all of you last minute planners here are some ideas of where you can take that special mom in your life here in Orange County. The weather is supposed to be a nice 71 degrees along the beaches so grab your sunglasses!
- Mother’s Day Cruise and Whale Watching- Here in Orange County it’s whale season! What better thing to do on a beautiful day is hope on a boat with a full service bar and beverage service and look for whales, sea lions and other wild life. Each cruise is 2.5 hours long and there is indoor and outdoor seating. This tour leaves from Newport Harbor: Newport Landing Whale Watching 309 Palm Street Suite A Newport Beach Ca 9266. Make reservations today at http://www.newportwhales.com
2. What mom doesn’t like a spa day? Head over to the Laguna Cliffs Marriott in Dana Point and pamper your mom with a nice massage and facial. Spoil her with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. They have great Mother’s Day specials. You can’t go wrong with a spa day! It’s located at 25135 Park Lantern Dana Point.
3. If you special mom in your life loves flowers check out La Tulipe in Laguna Niguel. They are a family owed business and can bake the most beautiful arrangements of flowers. Order todays you can guarantee on time delivery. Located at 28985 Golden Lantern Suite B-111, Laguna Niguel, California.
4. A key to many women’s heart is food. Treat her to a special brunch! With so many brunch locations spread out throughout Orange County, you can’t go wrong. Try out some of the new restaurants in Newport Beach, or Salt Creek Grille in Dana Point. The best part of taking her to brunch is that you get to enjoy the benefits as well!!
5. For one of a kind semimetal items check out etsy.com. This is hand made online market where artisans make anything and everything!
Remember, it’s not the dollar amount that counts when planning or purchasing a gift. It’s the thought that counts. Think…sentimental and enjoy!